- Brew head gasket seal for espresso coffee machine.
- Made Of Silicon: Litorange Silicone can be used across a wide temperature range from -65 degrees F (-54 degrees C) to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C)
- 100% Brand New
- Send out from the UK within 1 business day.
Brew Head Seal for Breville Espresso BES860/02.6, BES810, BES840, BES860, BES870, BES880
Gasket Espresso BES810, BES840, BES860/02.6, BES860026, SP0001474, BES860, BES870BSS, BES810BSS, BES880BSS, BES840XL, BES860XL/02.6, BES840XL/138, BES870XL
Duo-Temp Pro BES870BKS, BES840CB
2X Group Brew Head Seal
Note: This item is non-original. Model numbers are for reference only, these are high-quality generic seals.
We only accept PayPal payment, you can pay with your credit card/debit card via PayPal.
Item will be sent out the next business day upon payment, from our UK warehouse. We will inform you when items are sent.
How to replace the seal:
- Turn the machine off, unplug from the wall, and let it cool down.
- Get a 5/32″ Allen Key and unscrew clockwise the small screw which is holding the metal filter grid on in the brew head assembly. Don’t force it as you may shear the screw off.
- Use a thin screwdriver to gently ease off the grid.
- Ease the Group Head Seal out of the machine with the screwdriver and dispose.
- Clean the grid of coffee residue, and also clean out the cavity of the coffee machine.
- Fit the seal back into the machine ridge side down, then refit the grid onto the seal.
- Re-secure with the screw anti-clockwise, being careful not to overtighten.